Shatter Photoshop Action – this ultra-realistic effects contains a many particles of different sizes and shapes. Shatter action uses unique method recreating of background for more realism. Do you want to shatter your object on the photo and get an amazing result? Do it with the Shatter Action in a few clicks!
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again)
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
If you are the copyright owner, please email [email protected] copyright infringement. So we will delete the resources and link to your official page.