- Post AuthorBy admin
- Post DateFri Apr 10 2020
Oil Painting Photoshop Action will turn your photos into beautiful oil painting and art style in a SECONDS. Suitable for ANY TYPE OF IMAGES (except B&W images) AND works on Photoshop CS5 TO CC2020 (English versions).
- Organized layer structure.
- Very easy to use in a few clicks with minimum Photoshop skill.
- Best image sizes 2000 px.
- USE THIS ACTION ON PHOTOSHOP ONLY.
- Make sure that you are using the English version of Photoshop.
- .atn file.
- Help file(pdf) included.
HOW TO INSTALL THE action?
- Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window
- will now appear to the right-hand side.
- Inside the Actions window, click on the top right-hand corner icon to reveal
- the drop-down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which
- came with the download.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION?
- – Open a photo to work with
- – Leave the photo layer locked. Also, make sure your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the ‘Image’ menu, then select ‘Mode’ and ensure ‘RGB’ is selected.
- Paint your focus-areA.
- – Play the action
Important – Use only RGB mode at 8 bits/channel pictures.
It is highly recommended to work with photos over 2000px high/wide for the best results.
you can try it for any size of images, and the effect will be also nice for the low-resolution images
- Post Tagscartoon, cartoon action, digital, digital painting, effects, foil, hdr, noise, oil art, oil painting